The number one thing for waist is diet and I know a lot of people don’t like to hear that but it is true. Now I am not saying that I don’t enjoy the sweets, and bad carbs, and all that other stuff because I do. The only difference is I do it in moderation. If your craving a cookie and you have been eating good all week eat a cookie the key is eating one or two not the whole bag. Some things that help me cut my cravings though when I shouldn’t give in are below…
1. Brush my teeth-no one wants to eat after brushing their teeth and it works for me.
2. Sometimes hunger comes from being bored or being dehydrated so drink some water or do something productive if you just ate but some how still hungry.
3. Watching t.v and being online does not help all those yummy commercials are just a distraction from your goals just turn it off.
4. If your craving something sweet try fruit, 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter, a small amount of dar chocolate, eat just enough that it curbs that craving.
5. Allow yourself one cheat meal a week that way you do good all week to earn that cheat meal.
Things to ask yourself and tell yourself when you feel like giving up are How bad do I want this? How strong am I as a person to do what I need to do for my health? How important is it to me? A lot of times you ask these questions and you end up reminding yourself that the flavor of the food we want only last for a minute and then we end up regretting it if we do give in.