Okay a big question I get asked a lot is “how do I Keep my curves?” Well for those of us that were born curvy we often get scared to workout bc we think we will lose them and if you do not know what you are doing you very well Might.. For women trying to build curves you should also go heavy on your lower half and eat more calories because in order to gain muscle you have to have the fat there. No matter your size you can always build on it or slim down from it!! You have to appreciate your body type and do what fits you best. I have included a list below on the things I do to keep my curves! You can also look to my fitness videos in the fitness videos section on my website
( http://reneeleslie.com/you-tube-channel-videos/ ) these videos will show you different glute exercises you can do at home or in the gym (glutes workout 1-5)……
1. never get on a treadmill and use it flat ALWAYS put it on some kind of incline the higher the better
2. Appreciate the stair master, elliptical, and the arc machine they are also good. Try reversing your motion on the elliptical to pedal backwards instead of forwards.
3. When working your glutes go heavy weights low reps
4. Use light weights high reps on your upper body
5. WHen working legs if you have big legs already do light weight high reps, if you want to build your legs out a little more same as glutes heavy weight low reps
6. Those bands that you strap out your waist are great for getting rid of water weight and also making you sweat like crazy in that area
7. Diet is the answer for a small waist
8. Work glutes (booty) at least 2 times a week
9. When working glutes at home strap on some ankle weights and do kickbacks, fire hydrants, side leg raises, etc
10. Stick to it and if you are sore work a different muscle, never workout a sore muscle it could cause injury!!